PARK Industries offers a complete range of the finest quality replacement and custom Nonwoven filter bags that are designed to fit dust collector baghouses of most of the manufacturers.
As every dust filter has its own features and filter system parameters, while selecting the filter medium, the following parameters must be considered: temperature, moisture, dust, gas, chemical properties, dust diameter, gas chemical property, dust grinding property, dust remover mechanism, such as – cleaning manner, installations, etc.
In general, the dust removal filter bags are used for industrial wasted gas filtration powder dust filtration, useful dust, high temperature gas dust removal, etc. for various kinds of dust removal equipment filter.
For dust removal filter bag specifications: diameter (mm) :￠100, ￠120, 125, 130, ￠150 ￠, ￠￠180, ￠250, length: no limit; Special specifications can be customized.
Types of Bag Filters :
- Polyester Needle Felt Filter Bags
- Antistatic Needle Felt Bags
- Water-Oil Repelled Needle Felt Filter Bags
- Aramid (Nomex) Needle Felt Filter Bags
- PPS Needle Felt Filter Bags
- P84(Pi) Needle Felt Filter Bags
- PTFE Needle Felt Filter Bags
- Fiber Glass Needle Felt Filter Bags
- Fiber Glass Wove Filter Cloth Filter Bags
- Ferrous Metallurgy
- Nonferrous Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Thermal Power Industries
- Cement/ Building Material Industries
- Mining Industries
- Machinery Production Industries
- Food/Pharmary Industries
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Solid-/Liquid Separation
Filter Bag Specification
|Name||Fibre composition||Weight (g/m2)||THK (mm)||Porosity (m3/m2 min)||Break strength (long)||Break strength (Horiz)||Working Tem.℃ (cont)||Working Tem.℃ (temp)||Surface treatment|
|(PE) anti-oil and water punched felt||PE/PE||500||1.65||12±3||900||1100||130||150||Single singeing, pressure smooth thermal finishing, waterproof and anti-oil|
|(PP) punched felt||PP/PE||500||1.7||12±3||800||1000||80||100||Single singeing, pressure smooth thermal finishing,|
|(PAN) punched felt||PAN/PAN||500||1.8||12±3||800||1000||110||120||Single singeing, pressure smooth thermal finishing|
|(PPS) anti-oil and water punched felt||PPS/PPS||500||1.55||10±3||550||600||170||190||Single singeing, pressure smooth thermal finishing, waterproof and anti-oil|
|METAMAX punched felt||MX/MX||500||2||14±2||600||1900||200||200||Single singeing, pressure smooth thermal finishing|
|P84 punched felt||P84/GL||800||1.8||10±3||2000||2200||250||300||Single singeing, pressure smooth thermal finishing|
|(PTFE) punched felt||PTFE/PTFE||800||2||15±2||600||700||250||300||Single singeing, pressure smooth thermal finishing, PTFE treatment|
|METAMAX punched felt||MX/MX||500||2||10±3||900||1100||204||240||Single singeing, pressure smooth thermal finishing|
Metamax High-Temperature Dust Filtration Bag
Besides Metamax high-temperature dust filtration bag made of polyester fiber has good spinnability and wearability, its biggest feature is the good heat resistance and flame retardant, and infusibility. Its fiber oxygen index is 29%, not self-ignition. In addition, it has good dimensional stability. Compared with glass fiber, its abrasion resistance, folding resistance is incomparable with fiberglass. It has high-temperature resistance, long service life, so, selecting this bag is the priority for high-temperature filtration. It is mainly applied in flue gas purification in the cement industry, asphalt industry, metallurgical industry, and the tobacco industry, especially widely used in the asphalt industry.
- Product name: ARAR A500SG
- Fibre: 100% Aramid
- Engine cabin
- Base cloth 100% Aramid
- Weight: 500g/m2
- Thk: 2.1mm
- Density: 0.24g/cm3
- Air Permeability: 150L/dm2.min
- Fracture strength – longitudinal ≥800 N/5cm
- Fracture strength, transverse: ≥1000 N/5cm
- Elongation @200N/5cm- longitudinal ＜ 5%
- Elongation @200N/5cm- transverse ＜ 5%
- Thermal contraction: @250degC,90min 1%
- Bursting strength ＞ 300 N/cm2
- Continuous Working Temperature 200 ℃
- Instantaneous working temperature: 240 ℃
PPS High Temperature Dust Filtration Bag
PPS filter felt is made of Germany imported polyphenylene sulphide (PPS) fibre according to the production process of high temperature resistant filter felt. It is the main high-temperature resistance filtration materials. PPS needled felt has an excellent performance in the application of the following situations.
- The working temperature 170 ℃, short-time working temperature 232 ℃, melting point 285 ℃, limit oxygen index of 34 ~ 35.
- Applicable at oxygen levels 15% or below
- There is sulphur in the fuel or sulphur oxide in flue gas at the condition. The fibre has strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance, chemical resistance.
- Contain moisture in the flue.
- Under the condition of temperature 190 ℃ ~ 232 ℃ in the mining industry, the gas/ cloth ratio is at 5:1 in the on-line ash removal and gas/ cloth ratio at 6:1 in off-line ash removal , PPS filter bag proved to have excellent performance record. Widely used in power plant.
PPS needled filter felt with high temperature resistance, resistant to acid and alkali
- Material polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)
- Weight: g/m 500
- Thk: mm 2.0
- Working tem. (at moment) 232 ℃
- Working tem. (long time) 80 ~ 190 ℃
- Breaking strength (warp) 1200N/5× 20cm
- Breaking strength (tranvers) 1400N/5× 20cm
- Acid resistance: excellent
- Alkali resistance: good
- Air permeability: 12 ~ 16
- Post treatment: singeing, calendering, heat setting, PTFE impregnated, PTFE coating
PPS fibre with full strength holding properties and intrinsic chemical resistance, can keep good filtering performance in harsh environment, and achieve the ideal life span. Filtering in coal boiler, garbage incinerators and power plant pulse type dust precipitator, PPS felt is the ideal filter material.
Looking for Dust Bag Filters Nonwoven Fabric ?
Fill the form and send us the message, we shall get back to you within 2 business days.
Anti-Static Dust Filtration Bag
In case of electrostatic discharge spark or external ignition factors, industrial dust after reaching a certain concentration will easily cause explosion and fire, such as flour dust, chemical dust, coal dust, etc. at electrostatic discharge condition. In the bag dust removal process, if the bag is used to collect the dust, it must make a dust filtering bag with the antistatic property.
Good acid, weak alkali resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, re-shaping feature
Polyester anti-static needle felt has a smooth surface, good wear resistance, high strength. After twisting joint connection, it even has higher strength, better wear resistance, good air permeability, and fast water leakaging, and convenient cleaning.
- Weight ( g/㎡ ) 500
- Thickness: ( mm ) 1.8
- Air permeability ( L/dm2.min ) 16
- Breaking strength N/5 cm
- Warp: > 610
- Warp cross > 1100
- Continuous Working Temperature ( ℃ ) 130
- Surface electric resistance ( Ω ) 4.8×10
- Volume electric resistance ( Ω ) 8.7×10
- Friction potential ( V ): 250
- Surface charge density: ( MC/M2 ) 3.4
- Sound infrastructure equipped with modern tools and machinery
- Stringent quality process overseen by expert examiners
- Experienced team with in-depth knowledge about Dust Filtration Bag