Molded from white styrene beads, EPS is relatively easy foam to mould and cut. EPS foam structure absorbs energy, making it impact resistant, and, because of this, EPS finds its use in safety equipment such as cycle helmets and infant car seats.
Looking for EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE ?
Fill the form and send us the message, we shall get back to you within 2 business days.
- Low cost
- Rigid (not very impact resistant)
- Works well for small or large wings
- Can be Vacuum Bagged (higher densities such as 1.5 and 2#)
- Compatible with Epoxy or Polyurethane Glue
- Sound infrastructure equipped with modern tools and machinery
- Stringent quality process overseen by expert examiners
- Experienced team with in-depth knowledge about Expanded Polystyrene