Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC) Filter Media
Our HVAC Air Filter Media is developed to filter the fine dust particles and perform at high efficiencies. HVAC in technology that uses air filters such as HEPA filters, to remove pollutant from the air either indoor or in vehicles. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. PARK offers a variety of air filter media that meet or exceed various Global standards, offers low-pressure drop, energy savings and longer media life.
High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter (HEPA)
HEPA filter media is made for Dust class H, HEPA filtration media is provided in various grades depending upon filtration efficiency requires.
HEPA Filter Media traps harmful particles such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites and tobacco smoke. HEPA Filters are designed to arrest very fine particles effectively. HEPA filters are critical in the prevention of the spread of airborne bacterial and viral organism and therefore infections.
HEPA Grades – H10, H11, H12, H13, H14
Applications for Filter Media – Clean rooms, Operating Theatres, Research Facilities, Micro electronic Industries, Pharmaceutical Industries, Vacuum Cleaner Filters.
Ultra Low Penetration Air Filter (ULPA)
ULPA media is made for Dust class D, ULPA filtration medium are use to control airborne particulate levels and to stop the spread of toxic agents and infectious diseases.
ULPA Grades – U15, U16, U17
Applications for Filter Media – Super Clean rooms, Operating Theatres, Research Facilities, Micro electronic Industries, Airline cabin air purifier
|Filter Media||Microns Size||Efficiency|
|Weight||75 +-5% GSM|
|Thickness||0.35 mm +-.5|
|Tensile Strength||MD >800, CD>700|
- Pocket filter are made from non-woven synthetic fiber media to ensure retention of solid particles up to the stipulated micron rating. They are graded according to efficiency.
- Media manufactured using Melt-blown and spunbonded technology.
- Media can be electrostatically charged to trap microbes, MPPS, pollen dust etc. Media offer High air flow, low pressure drop, High dust holding etc.
- Our media comply ISO 16890, EN 779 and ASHRAE 52.2
- Standard Suitable for the applications such as clean rooms, operating theatres, research facilities, micro electronic industries, pharmaceutical industries.
|Grade||GSM (g/m2)||Thickness (mm)||Air flow (CFM)||Avg. Arres. Efficiency (%)||Avg. Particle Efficiency (%)||DHC (g/m2)||IPD (Pa)|
|F8||208||5||2000||>95 @ 0.45µ||90-95||34.6||98|
|F9||252||6||2000||>99 @ 0.45µ||95-99||45.5||88|
Looking for HVAC Air Filter Media?
Fill the form and send us the message, we shall get back to you within 2 business days.
IN-HOUSE LAB TESTING [Palas GmbH & Anton Paar GmbH]
PARK Group has in-house globally recognized testing capabilities. We take pride in our resources and infrastructure that carries out stringent quality tests at our premises to roll out the best of non-woven fabrics and polymer products. This brings out supreme quality filtration media through Palas GmbH & Anton Paar GmbH analytical instruments. All our products undergo multiple stringent tests to give your customers a world-class experience.
- Sound infrastructure equipped with modern tools and machinery
- The stringent quality process is overseen by expert examiners
- Experienced team with in-depth knowledge about HVAC Air Filter Fabric