Company: Park Nonwoven Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.parknonwoven.com
Education: Any Graduate
Required Experience: 4-6 years in Manufacturing Industry
Job Description: –
- Provide Cost Estimates for all the quotes after aligning with all the stakeholders including Purchase, Production, Sales Team.
- Preparing Business Case for all new businesses including Capex, Costing, Working Capital Requirements, Calculation for NPV/IRR/Payback period
- Measuring profitability for each product/customer/business segment on a periodic basis
- Prepare Sales Budget for the year and sales forecast based on the customer schedule for the month.
- Implement system for the periodic review of the sales performance as compared to budget and forecast.
- Work with Sales team to identify reasons for deviations in sales and work out on the mitigation plan.
- Work with the production team to identify the reasons for variations in actual consumption as compared to Standard Norms and monitor the implementation of remedial actions.
- Creation/Updation of sales order/Tooling Orders in ERP
- Tracing of tools amortisation or recovery
- Tracking of Adhoc price realization
- Preparation of monthly plant performance report
- Preparation of variance analysis (Budget V/S Actual)
- Preparation of budget annually
- Product costing
- Monthly actual costing
- Responsible to calculate monthly variance (actual V/S standard)
- Preparation of daily MIS report
- Contribution report
- Inventory valuation
- Inventory control & management
- ABC costing
- Daily manpower productivity analysis