Company: Park Nonwoven Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.parknonwoven.com
Education: Any Graduate
Required Experience: 6-8 years of experience ONLY in a Manufacturing Industry with specific experience in Financial Accounting , MIS, ERP and Product Costing .
Job Content :
- Finalisation of trial balance of all locations on monthly basis. (Sale, purchase, expense, provision, prepaid, depreciation, bank recon, intercompany recon, FAR etc)
- Review of physical stock take and finalisation of stock report on monthly basis. Also focus and action drive on slow moving and non-moving stock
- Preparation, analysis & finalisation of monthly MIS of multiple locations. Also focus on exception reporting like Negative Margin Sale, Extra consumption etc.
- Implementation of MIS observation within agreed timelines through coordination with plant team
- Analysis & review of various cost variances like direct cost, manufacturing cost, indirect overheads, finance cost, employee cost etc.
- Work with various stakeholders to identify, implement and review various cost saving initiatives and other value addition activities.
- Work with business team for periodic review of sale performance and act as business partner for other customer related issues
- Active participation in monthly production and purchase planning with plant team to ensure high level of plant productivity and minimisation of surprises.
- Periodic collection review with sales team to ensure timely collection. Also focus on tool money realisation as per project terms.
Must have :
- Qualification – CA with 6-8 Years of working experience ONLY in a manufacturing company including plant level experience of 3-4 years preferable.
- Experience in an ERP environment
- Good excel and PPT knowledge.
- Specific expertise in Financial Accounting, Product Costing and MIS.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Team coordination skills
- Positive attitude and high drive on results.
- Open to travel