Needled fibreglass felt/mat is manufactured from non-woven fibreglass fibres. It has variety of applications and designed to be used in aerospace, automotive, construction and industrial applications. Specific applications ofNeedle fibreglass insulation materialinclude furnace and oven insulation, removable pads, pipe insulation, power generating equipment and many other.
Additionally, use PP glass fibre composite into mat and after pressing together the fabric can be used in the auto parts such as: headlining, rear parcel shelf, sun visor, splash shield and more.
PP glass fibre also can be processed into PP glass fibre board, in order to delivery and package easily. After re-baked the PP glass fibre board, it can return to shape in the form of 1.5 to 3 times thicker blanket and then by pressing to match demand.
Looking for LIGHTWEIGHT PP/GF MAT ?
Fill the form and send us the message, we shall get back to you within 2 business days.
[contact-form-7 id=”4974″ title=”LWGMT Product form”]
- Non-inflammable. Light Weight, high strength excellent insulation material.
- After moulding- good dimensional stability.
- Non-benzene, aldehyde and phenol volatile with no remains.
- Thermal Conductivity of .43 at 5000 F and .53 at 649 0 F.
- Alternative to asbestos and ceramic based insulation materials.
- Produced from an extremely pure base fibre [SiO2]and can be used at 20000 F/ 1093 0 Fcontinuously with excursions to 30000 F/ 16500 F.
- Bio-soluble, organic free, vitreous silicate mineral fibre.
- Melts above 30000 F/ 16480 F.
- Car Headlines
- Interior Components for Automotive
- Engine Heat Shield
- Car Underbody Heat Shield
- Sandwiching between layers of blanket & curtains
- Building Roofs and Floors
- Interior for Building
- In Sandwich Structure
Filter bag specification
|Name||Part Number||Thickness in/ mm||Density IBS/ft3 / kg/m3||Roll Width in/cm||Roll Length ft /m|
|Fibreglass Needled – 0.25||1/4||7||9||144||60||152||150||45.7|
|Fibreglass Needled – 0.50||1/2||13||9||144||60||152||75||22.8|
|Fibreglass Needled – 0.75||3/4||19||11||176||60||152||45||13.7|
|Fibreglass Needled – 1.00||1||25||11||176||60||152||45||13.7|
- Sound infrastructure equipped with modern tools and machinery
- Stringent quality process overseen by expert examiners
- Experienced team with in-depth knowledge about NEW LIGHTWEIGHT PP/GF MAT [LWGMT]