PARK owned the most advanced melt-blown line from Europe, and the latest technology assures a steady, stable quality for various mask media, such as surgical face masks, particulate respirators and cartridge filters.
Our products conform to the US standard of NIOSH 42CFR84 and FDA 510K, and conform to the European standards of EN149:2001+A1:2009, EN143:2000 and EN14683:2005.
Looking for PP FILTER MEDIA FOR RESPIRATOR ?
Fill the form and send us the message, we shall get back to you within 2 business days.
- Quickly removes benzene, formaldehyde, odorous gas and other harmful gases, wherever it is brought into effect.
- Provides Protection against low toxicity solid and liquid aerosols.
- Mainly used in auto refinishing, marine, aerospace, construction, metal industry, welding, melting, metal cutting out, mining industry, and similar industrial or commercial sectors.
- Sound infrastructure equipped with modern tools and machinery
- Stringent quality process is overseen by expert examiners
- Experienced team with in-depth knowledge about PP Filter Media