RESPIRATORS / SURGICAL WEAR MEDIA
PARK melt blown filter fabric that is produced to achieve high efficiency, was developed specifically for air and liquid filtration applications. Our nonwovens easily pleat and laminate to other materials, providing precise uniformity and breathability for applications with strict requirements. Our melt-blown filter media is highly efficient with a high capacity for holding dust and offers minimal airflow resistance. Top-class engineering provides for smooth, consistent performance.
Usage & Application
Meltblown Media is used in respirators, cabin air filters, and industrial and residential HVAC systems. With liquid grade nonwovens, customers get graded density melt blown filter fabric to filter potable waters, industrial process fluids, food and beverage products, and pharmaceutical. PP is a fire-resistant material.
MELTBLOWN FILTERATION MEDIA FOR MASKS AND RESPIRATORS
- Meltblown Fabric for FFP1, FFP2, FFP3
- Filteration Efficiency of 95%, 99%, 99.8%
- BFE > 99.99%, Also Suitable for Surgical wear
- Antimicrobial Coated Media
SPUN BOND FOR INNER AND OUTER LAYER
- Available in 8 Gsm to 120 Gsm
- Roll Width Can Be Customized For The Specific Requirement
SURGICAL WEAR FABRIC
- Media For Surgical Gowns, Shoe Covers, Hair Caps
- Media Are Liquid Repellent Made Specially For Surgical Applications
Looking for PP Melt Blown Filter Fabric?
Fill the form and send us the message, we shall get back to you within 2 business days.
THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY (K –FACTOR )
|Temp||PARK DV 500 K|