Pioneers in the industry, Park’s Thermoplastic and Needle Punched Felts are guaranteed high tensile strength, tear-resistant, chemical resistant, and exceptionally durable. We offer economical prices for all your automotive needs.
Weight : 400 – 3000 gsm Maximum Width : 3.0 m
- Vertical lapped materials have long been recognized for their thermal and acoustic properties and the weight reduction possibilities they offer.
- The acoustic characteristics of vertical lapped materials – due to the unique vertical arrangement of the fibres within the fabric structure – lead to a high directional surface area, making them ideal for acoustical insulation. A low weight-to-bulk ratio means that vertically-lapped products are foam-like, giving a reduced weight / cost balance at comparable thickness, increased breathability, and greater resilience and compression recovery. Further, vertical lapped materials have high thermal performance (λ ≤ 0,04 W/mK) and are recyclable and non-toxic.
- The combination of acoustic insulation, weight reduction and component uniformity has been successfully exploited for production of a range of automotive parts, including door insulators, headliner pads, under-carpet insulators, parcel shelves, bonnet protectors, dashboards, wheel arch liners and door components, where weight reduction can help with fuel efficiency.
- Resinated Felts
- Cured & Semi Cured
- PP+GF Felt
- PP+Jute Felt
- Thermoplastic Felt
- Moldable & Unmoldable Felt
- Needle Punched Felt
- Polybond Felt
- Vertical Lapped
Looking for THERMOPLASTIC AND NEEDLED PUNCHED FELT ?
Fill the form and send us the message, we shall get back to you within 2 business days.
- High Strength
- Excellent Noise and Vibration absorption
- Good Tensile Strength
- Reduced Flammability
- Good Thermal Conductivity
- Sound infrastructure equipped with modern tools and machinery
- The stringent quality process is overseen by expert examiners
- Experienced team with in-depth knowledge about Thermoplastic and Needle Punched Felts